JAVA applet MENU
1. LIBERTY1 Displays the USS Liberty at
sunset, with water waving in foreground. Speed of the waves, how they
are stretched, strength of waves, etc are adjustable.
2. MOUNTAIN LAKE One beautiful mountain
picture with selected portions of running water!
3. BOOKFLIP This displays a picture or a
book cover, with additional pictures 'flipped' over the first. There
are three different ones. All GIF/JPG files must be same size. Speed,
delay, are adjustable.
4. RAINDROP SMALL MAN A raindrop falling on
a picture. Position of the drop, other parameters can be
5. RAINDROP BIG MAN Same as above, but
a larger size GIF. Seems larger size GIFS slow down the action somewhat.
6. MANY DROPS ON PICTURE Same as above, but
with more rain drops.
7. DEFORM with tag A picture is deformed,
with a tag line moving over it.
8. FADE 3 PIX Gradually fades three
pictures or book covers in and out. Neat.
9. SPIRALIZER Spins a picture.
10. ROTATING CUBE Three pictures or book
covers (Could use six) on a rotating cube, with a tag line running
thru. Interactive -- control speed, rotation by position of mouse.
10a. ROTATING CUBE A rotating cube with
the same graphic on all six faces, with a tag line running thru.
Interactive -- control speed and rotation by position of mouse. If
viewed with non-JAVA browser, the default stationary graphic is viewed.
All JAVA applets on this page can be similarly configured. If desired
a short text message can be added.
11. THREE-D images 3D images, rotating, with
large tag line running thru. It takes a little time to load, but is
12. BLOB A swirling blob, with the tag line
moving up thru the graphic.
13. FIRE A fire box, with tag running
horizontally thru the graphic.
14. GALAXY A spiralling galaxy. There are
eleven... and you get a different one every time. You can, of course,
make any one of them the default so that it comes up every time. Tag
line appears then zooms in to viewer. Impressive.
(Netscape: Use SHIFT/RELOAD to restart.)
15. HUE ROTATE Rotates the hue in a graphic,
horizontal tag line with sine wave angle selectable. This graphic is a
book cover which doesn't have much color in it, but pictures with more
color are much more impressive.
16. FRACTALS ON ANGELS Spiraling fractals on
angels, with a horizontal tag line.
17. LENS Move a magnifying lens around a
graphic with the mouse. This picture of nudes was found on a web page
and is supposed to have been taken with one of the new Infrared cameras.
I don't know -- I haven't yet seen an IR picture taken with one of those
cameras -- but it seems to have an awful lot of color for an IR picture.
18. TYPEWRITER SCROLL Typewriter scroll
on page, with hyperlinks (these to USS LIBERTY sites).
19. MY FLORIDA HOME Complete with snow!
----- END -----